You are born as a perfect being with the opportunity to be, have and experience whatever you choose. However as you journey through life you become programmed with ideas and beliefs about yourself. These ideas and beliefs create patterns repeated throughout your life. By repeating patterns of false beliefs, limiting behaviors and negative feelings you actually limit your full potential. These patterns may be about your:
- health or the
- ability to grow spiritually.
Releasing these patterns may improve your ability to enjoy personal growth including the ability to realize the fulfillment of your manifestations, dreams and goals.
The following is an example which gives an effective method to release old patterns:
- Name the pattern or belief – Speak aloud to give your words power. Write it on a piece of paper. Be specific. Example: “I am not worthy of love. I am not lovable.”
- Identify where the pattern grew from. Speak aloud and write it on the paper. Using the same example, think back to the time in life where these feelings came from. “I feared my Mom did not love me. She was always critical of me.”
- Physically release the old pattern. Write on your paper that you are releasing this old pattern. In the above example “I release my fear of being unlovable. I am a loving person and I am worthy of receiving love.”
- Do a burn – take the paper outdoors and, in a safe place, burn it. Watch the smoke as it floats to the heavens, releasing your intention.
- State aloud your appreciation to your God or Higher Self, your Angels, Guides and Totems. Ask them to be with you as you embrace this change.
There are many, many other ways to release old patterns. If you would like to know more about this topic Click Here! Attend “Releasing Old Patterns” class on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM!