Let’s take ten! What a mile stone! Have you ever done anything for ten years? Do you have a ten year old child, relationship, sobriety, or career? I opened Lightworkers Gifts 9 years ago and am now moving into my 10th year. Still excited after all these years of services. YOU are a big reason for that and I thank you. See you at the Celebration in August. Here is an explanation of the ten vibration from numerologist Karen Winkelman .
Wheel of Fortune: The Power of the 10
Known as the Wheel of Fortune, ten is potent and powerful. Since ten also reduces to one, everything that one implies is in effect and amped up. Think one on steroids!
The ten is a major creation and manifestation number. Choose wisely. Whatever you focus your energy on you can create. A focus on wonderful, beautiful and creative things can make them happen quickly, but get caught up in worry, and, well, you attract more reasons to worry. So, set your sights on what you would like to create over the next year and hold positively to this goal or something better.
The other aspect of ten is the spiritual element, brought in by the 0. This is a time to innovate, create, lead, and to do so from Spirit or higher guidance. Think of the ten as the divine union of masculine and feminine energies.
Whoo – hoo! Ten is an exciting and fortuitous time! For me this means I am excited to expand in all elements of my service and gifts.
I’m so excited I can’t stop yelling, “Whaa-whoo!” I manifested/FEMifested a fully funded Maui, Hawaiian voyage! Yes! I’m going to Hawaii! As a Trekkie and Star Trek fan, I consider myself Captain of the Starship LightWorkers Gifts! I got so excited I am using a new word – FEMifest! Manifesting plus FEMifesting is the balance of male and female energy. It is Yin added to Yang bringing together amazing, limitless creativity. It is allowing, flowing and weaving fun! As a friend and student says, “All we have to do is PLAY!”
I want to share with YOU the three actions I focused on to bring this desire into my reality.
1. Speak out loud and state your desire. I used post-it notes as a reminder. I wrote it, doodled it and typed it. I affirmed my desire with my voice every time I saw a post-it note and read the words out loud. It was similar to repeating affirmations; a constant self reminder of my desire. Whenever a conversation was about Hawaii I would say aloud or to myself, “I am so excited to share a Reiki attunement in Hawaii with my dear friend/student.” It was powerful and felt awesome! I would repeatedly say it. I wrote about it as though it were a story. I would speak it while doing Tai Chi.
2. Feel it. Visualizing my desire I aligned myself with the energy of the experience. I remembered Maui and Hana from years ago. That memory helped me to fully feel Hawaii. I visualized the sunsets, whale watching, enjoying a Blue Moon margarita and just enjoying the freedom to PLAY, laugh and have fun! I imagined once again how fresh the air smelled and the sweet smell of island plants. I visualized this at every opportunity. When doing tasks such as brushing my teeth, waiting for a text message or waiting for the computer to boot up, I imagined myself having fun in Hawaii.
3. Appreciation and letting go. I expressed appreciation for everything in my life. As I did I could feel my vibration growing. Again speaking aloud, I stated appreciation such as, “Thank-you, Thank-you! I can’t wait to start packing for my trip to Hawaii! I appreciate the opportunity to go to Hawaii with my friend and I appreciate the great time we’re going to have. I appreciate the opportunity for the beautiful spiritual journey that my friend and I will both enjoy.” Being so certain of the outcome, I let go of heavier vibrations like feeling anxious. Consciously living in the moment I would smile often at the experience I was creating.
I know these three tips brought about the manifestation/FEMifestation of my desire. I’m thrilled because I’m going to go PLAY in Hawaii! I’ll be a Hawaiian Reiki Master, Coaching, guiding and sharing my gifts with a friend and Reiki student. There will be many fun experiences for us. And a special bonus is included – I will see some old friends too!
Have you been to the movies lately? Have you seen a 3-D movie? Do you agree our energy vibrations in the movies are on overload these days? So much action, special effects and real-life situations are coming at us on the big screen.
Have you seen “Fast and Furious” or “Star Trek” yet? About an hour into these movies it was time for me to get up and stretch. While in a Tai Chi stance, focusing on breathing and relaxing my physical body, it was interesting to note the difference between the violent energy of the movie and the emotional energy of movie.
I really enjoyed the frequency of loyalty and family in both of these movies, I would describe it as comforting, safe and powerful. I see our society changing; it seems that more and more people are asking about Energy, Chakras, Coaching and Reiki. I also see and feel from my Coaching clients that we are searching for community, a community that feels safe, a community that we can call home. A place that we can be our authentic self’s.
Are you feeling driven to understand your spirituality or what a Lightworker is? Are you wanting to look within and start working on yourself? I feel so honored to be in the community of Lightworkers. I believe there is a shift that is bringing us all together here in Phoenix and also globally. We are working together and I see the loyalty and the pride and passion to help others. We are raising the Universal Energy and it’s so beautiful. Join the Community Spirit NOW!
Blessings Angel Marie & Shine
Do you meditate or have you tried meditation and found it challenging? Did you know meditation need not be complicated or even lengthy? Would you believe it is scientifically proven that regular meditation has the ability to positively improve the quality of life for individuals who practice it? There are also studies that show large groups of people meditating can diminish world aggression.
Simplistically stated, meditation is the practice of quieting the mind, focusing and being in the present moment. We are all familiar with the most common benefits, such as the ability to be relaxed, calm and focused. Did you know even a few minutes of meditation has many other benefits? Meditation helps develop positive emotions and increases your chi (life force energy). Where can you use these benefits? Many of us are in the work force and this may be the ideal place to use meditation. Taking a few minutes alone or developing focus on mundane tasks may change your outlook on your job in general or with projects you work on. You may be surprised to find you are more able to tackle the challenging parts of your job with greater success when regularly practicing these short periods of meditation. Did you know that Tai Chi is a meditation in motion?
· Breathing – Take slow deep breathes that extend your belly. This type of breathing can lower your blood pressure and increases oxygen flow to the brain which becomes more active and alert. Also helps in releasing toxins from the body.
· Focus on a point such as an Angel coin or gemstone. If work cannot stop, focus intently on each action you take. Consider each step in a work process. For instance, say to yourself, “I am putting paper into the copier. I am putting the document into the slot. I am making 20 copies.”
· Check with your company to see if they have a Meditation at Work Program.
· Join a Tai Chi or Yoga class where you will learn further meditation techniques and styles.
· Practice meditation regularly.
Allow your gifts to Shine.. You are a Lightworker if you are reading this, so if you would like some help with understanding what is happening in your life, call now! Always here to help you create your joy, balance, great health and love. Reiki is also a wonderful tool for relaxation and also balances the chakras. You can do this.. Just Breathe!
Have you ever had a House Blessing or Clearing? Do you feel the energy in your home sometimes feels different when someone visits or a family member is unhappy or upset? Shifting or clearing the energy in your home will change how it feels to you.
Opening up your house and letting the air go through helps move the energy and you probably noticed this before. It is easy to pick up energy “vibrations” that do not belong to you. A lot of my energy sessions are done from my home. After a client session ends or a class is over I clear the energy. If you work in a stressful work environment full of fearful or angry people you may attract their negative energy. You may feel spacey, tired or even have mood changes when this happens.
So, clearing your energy and clearing your space is important. Here are three simple ways to clear energy:
Is it time to clear your space? Would you like to have positive energy in and around you? I would love to provide a remote blessing for your space that includes:
Call to set up your House Blessing/Clearing today! Special! 623-334-3393
I have noticed on my new website that most of the “hits” are on the tab What is a Lightworker? So do you know what a Lightworker is? I do not promote labeling however, Lightworker is a buzz word which is becoming mainstream. Just like Reiki and Tai Chi.
I wanted to give definition and attributes of Lightworkers. Lightworkers follow a path of love and feel compelled to improve life around them by elevating others to a higher level of consciousness, physically and/or spiritually. They offer help to others and take actions which make the world a better place. Lightworkers come from all walks of life without consideration to religious background or other diversities. Signs of being a Lightworker may include the following:
If you would like to know more, check out my website Lightworkers Gifts.
Get to work, Lightworker!
♥ Like ♥ Share ♥ Comment ♥ Tag ♥ With Love!
Shine On! Angel Marie
My promise to you is to help you align with your true self.
Discover your perfect
coaching package here!
Read more or buy now!
Sign up for Angel’s tips on living in joy!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]