Laughter is scientifically proven to be a powerful antidote to:
- pain and
- heals and renews
- relaxing the body,
- boosting the immune system,
- protecting the heart and
- releasing endorphins. (Endorphins are naturally produced by the body and give us that “feel good” feeling we all long for).
Something not so funny, is that on average, people laugh less today than they did back in the 1950s.
Laughing with others is powerful and there are several ways to bring laughter into your life.
- Laugh at yourself – Don’t take yourself so seriously!
- Look in the mirror and laugh at yourself!
- Share personal funny stories with others!
Once you are able to laugh at yourself, others will be at ease in sharing and will gladly join in. Look for the irony or absurdity of life and laugh! I personally laugh at myself all the time. For any of you that have been around me or have taken a class, you know I am full of joy and laughter…So, just laugh!
Video with Tips On Laughter!