I’m so excited I can’t stop yelling, “Whaa-whoo!” I manifested/FEMifested a fully funded Maui, Hawaiian voyage! Yes! I’m going to Hawaii! As a Trekkie and Star Trek fan, I consider myself Captain of the Starship LightWorkers Gifts! I got so excited I am using a new word – FEMifest! Manifesting plus FEMifesting is the balance of male and female energy. It is Yin added to Yang bringing together amazing, limitless creativity. It is allowing, flowing and weaving fun! As a friend and student says, “All we have to do is PLAY!”
I want to share with YOU the three actions I focused on to bring this desire into my reality.
1. Speak out loud and state your desire. I used post-it notes as a reminder. I wrote it, doodled it and typed it. I affirmed my desire with my voice every time I saw a post-it note and read the words out loud. It was similar to repeating affirmations; a constant self reminder of my desire. Whenever a conversation was about Hawaii I would say aloud or to myself, “I am so excited to share a Reiki attunement in Hawaii with my dear friend/student.” It was powerful and felt awesome! I would repeatedly say it. I wrote about it as though it were a story. I would speak it while doing Tai Chi.
2. Feel it. Visualizing my desire I aligned myself with the energy of the experience. I remembered Maui and Hana from years ago. That memory helped me to fully feel Hawaii. I visualized the sunsets, whale watching, enjoying a Blue Moon margarita and just enjoying the freedom to PLAY, laugh and have fun! I imagined once again how fresh the air smelled and the sweet smell of island plants. I visualized this at every opportunity. When doing tasks such as brushing my teeth, waiting for a text message or waiting for the computer to boot up, I imagined myself having fun in Hawaii.
3. Appreciation and letting go. I expressed appreciation for everything in my life. As I did I could feel my vibration growing. Again speaking aloud, I stated appreciation such as, “Thank-you, Thank-you! I can’t wait to start packing for my trip to Hawaii! I appreciate the opportunity to go to Hawaii with my friend and I appreciate the great time we’re going to have. I appreciate the opportunity for the beautiful spiritual journey that my friend and I will both enjoy.” Being so certain of the outcome, I let go of heavier vibrations like feeling anxious. Consciously living in the moment I would smile often at the experience I was creating.
I know these three tips brought about the manifestation/FEMifestation of my desire. I’m thrilled because I’m going to go PLAY in Hawaii! I’ll be a Hawaiian Reiki Master, Coaching, guiding and sharing my gifts with a friend and Reiki student. There will be many fun experiences for us. And a special bonus is included – I will see some old friends too!
Do you really feel that your friends know you? Have you opened yourself up for them to know you? Do you feel a sense of loneliness?
Recently I had the opportunity to be with some amazing people and I found myself feeling very safe to open up. I laughed at myself, brought up the past and still felt very supported and safe. In my Coaching practice I have found that most of the clients are not really letting people in. Many times it’s because of our past experiences that limit us from trusting others or just not really wanting to connect.
Do you meditate or have you tried meditation and found it challenging? Did you know meditation need not be complicated or even lengthy? Would you believe it is scientifically proven that regular meditation has the ability to positively improve the quality of life for individuals who practice it? There are also studies that show large groups of people meditating can diminish world aggression.
Simplistically stated, meditation is the practice of quieting the mind, focusing and being in the present moment. We are all familiar with the most common benefits, such as the ability to be relaxed, calm and focused. Did you know even a few minutes of meditation has many other benefits? Meditation helps develop positive emotions and increases your chi (life force energy). Where can you use these benefits? Many of us are in the work force and this may be the ideal place to use meditation. Taking a few minutes alone or developing focus on mundane tasks may change your outlook on your job in general or with projects you work on. You may be surprised to find you are more able to tackle the challenging parts of your job with greater success when regularly practicing these short periods of meditation. Did you know that Tai Chi is a meditation in motion?
· Breathing – Take slow deep breathes that extend your belly. This type of breathing can lower your blood pressure and increases oxygen flow to the brain which becomes more active and alert. Also helps in releasing toxins from the body.
· Focus on a point such as an Angel coin or gemstone. If work cannot stop, focus intently on each action you take. Consider each step in a work process. For instance, say to yourself, “I am putting paper into the copier. I am putting the document into the slot. I am making 20 copies.”
· Check with your company to see if they have a Meditation at Work Program.
· Join a Tai Chi or Yoga class where you will learn further meditation techniques and styles.
· Practice meditation regularly.
Allow your gifts to Shine.. You are a Lightworker if you are reading this, so if you would like some help with understanding what is happening in your life, call now! Always here to help you create your joy, balance, great health and love. Reiki is also a wonderful tool for relaxation and also balances the chakras. You can do this.. Just Breathe!
Have you ever had a House Blessing or Clearing? Do you feel the energy in your home sometimes feels different when someone visits or a family member is unhappy or upset? Shifting or clearing the energy in your home will change how it feels to you.
Opening up your house and letting the air go through helps move the energy and you probably noticed this before. It is easy to pick up energy “vibrations” that do not belong to you. A lot of my energy sessions are done from my home. After a client session ends or a class is over I clear the energy. If you work in a stressful work environment full of fearful or angry people you may attract their negative energy. You may feel spacey, tired or even have mood changes when this happens.
So, clearing your energy and clearing your space is important. Here are three simple ways to clear energy:
Is it time to clear your space? Would you like to have positive energy in and around you? I would love to provide a remote blessing for your space that includes:
Call to set up your House Blessing/Clearing today! Special! 623-334-3393
Have you noticed the recent shifting of energy? Have you been feeling things just are not right? The frequency of energy around us seems to be increasing and intensifying. Clients and students speak of experiences related to personal and relationship changes along with connecting to Self at a deeper level. There is a desire to be valued and appreciated for who we are.
I can go to any grocery store however, I keep returning to the same locations. I keep going back because the store employees and management make me feel valued. They are genuinely friendly and helpful.
Perhaps it is because Valentine’s Day is already here that the intensity of energy is all about relationships. We all want to be loved, valued and appreciated and Valentine’s Day brings all these feelings to the surface.
More people seem to be giving themselves permission to come first. Many are experiencing such strong feelings that they are willing to change jobs, leave relationships and speak up for what they want. Here are three suggestions on how to put your self first.
You have permission to put yourself first! Do it now!
During the recent holiday season, many of us had time off work or adjusted work schedules so we could celebrate, see family, relax and have fun. My best friend who is 13 years old told me her time off school was all about staying up late, watching movies, family and getting completely out of her routine. I too seemed to drop my regular schedule of activities. I stopped working out in the morning, stayed up later, went out to eat more often and ate things I typically do not eat. Everything was off schedule and I had a lot of fun.
Now the holidays are over and most of us have returned to our routines of work, hectic schedules and life as it was before the holidays. Yet those who see me for Coaching sessions, Readings and Reiki, as well as several Reiki students have been asking the same question, “Now what do I do?” Some have made resolutions or stated the desire to experience change in their personal lives. I have plans for change in my own life so as I considered this question I asked, “What is the next step?”
When I look at my Coaching Sessions what am I really doing? I work together with others to bring accountability to their goals. I inspire and help light the fires of motivation. I make suggestions such as writing down exactly what is wanted, focusing and the action steps necessary. I offer suggestions and ideas which lead to connecting to others who might play a role in helping. For me personally, I take these same actions. I see what I want to create and I know there is someone special to help when the help is needed.
This year is about self realization – becoming the person you want to be. It is wise to recognize that we do not have do this alone. There are others to help us along the way. Personally, I refuse stay with the same routines I was in. There is someone out there that is going to help me with my visions of doing webinars and Blog Radio. I am going to do something different this year!
Shine On! ♥ LIKE ♥ SHARE ♥ TAG ♥ With Love! Angel Marie
New Years resolutions are commitments people make to themselves to improve or change their lives in the coming year. It can be for fun or in earnest as these desires are discussed and often written down. Many times resolutions are forgotten during the first few months after the New Year is celebrated. Using the Law of Attraction you may take yours resolutions to a higher level.
The Law of Attraction explains that our thoughts become our reality. Whether the signal is positive or negative we will attract likewise. The Universe is fully available to us and our desires when we are open to receive. There are various ways to practice manifesting such as meditation, affirmations or speaking to your Higher Self or Source.
Some tips for turning resolutions into successful manifestations are:
This upcoming year is going to be exciting! We will all have opportunities for growth, learning and creating. In the material world where we exist together, what do you wish to create? In the connection of Spirit to your physical body, what will you manifest for your spiritual longings?
♥ Like ♥ Share ♥ Comment ♥ Tag ♥ With Love!
Are you experiencing transition and change in your life? Would you like assistance and insight into that change? Do you need practical and spiritual guidance but don’t know where to start? Feeling overwhelmed with all this energy?
If you answered “YES” to just one of the above questions then this Coaching Package is for you.
So excited and let’s get going in this new era of 2013!
This is a 4-week package where we meet weekly for 1 hour and you will have the opportunity to experience several energy modalities including but not limited to Reiki, Coaching, Meditation, Wellness, Chakra Balancing, Clearing, Energy Healing, Intuitive Readings and More.
Tailored to your personal direction and path session may include:
This package is great for you if you are women who:
This one on one package is designed to help guide you in finding your self-motivation, self-esteem, your purpose and your joy and happiness in your life! Here are some Testimony’s.
It is truly magical to transform! I am honored to help you and look forward to hearing from you. New Years Special $333.00 Offer ends January 31st. Call now 623-334-3393